Posts

Friday, August 29, 2014

Kick Start!!

All these years I was thinking to start a blog on the technology that I work on. Better late than never. Now is the time for me to kick start this effort.

I am Pardha Nallan working as a Vmware Architect with a US based Records Management Company. I'm in the industry for little more than 9 years and working in Vmware Virtualization for the past 5 years. I work on VMware vSphere Stack, vSphere PowerCLI, vCenter Orchestrator, vCloud Director, vCloud Automation Center etc..

I have a few IT Certifications like VCP 4&5, ITIL v3 Foundation, MCTS etc.. and aiming towards VCAP Certifications as well.

I can be reached at vmsavvy@gmail.com and my twitter handle is @pardhanallan. My linkedin profile is http://in.linkedin.com/in/pardhanallan/

Let me start sharing what I know and learn what others know.

Regards,
Pardha Nallan

No comments:

Post a Comment